Active Now

Danilo_G
Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Y'all do realize that the trump is giving America THE MIDDLE FINGER OF BOTH HANDS as he sucks up to/services Putin Erdogan Assad Kim etc?

Y'all do realize that the trump is giving America THE MIDDLE FINGER OF BOTH HANDS as he sucks up to/services Putin Erdogan Assad Kim etc?

Also the Saudi Crown Prince and anyone for whom he can hoor himself and earn more money. He is such a great pleasure maker to others. Excluding the US of A whom he insults and undermines and sabotages and insults and defames 24/7. Whadda guy. Whadda guy. Whadda guy. Whadda guy. Whadda guy. My oh my. Whadda guy. :(

Posted - October 18, 2019

Responses

Trump and you and I know that Trump is going to jail and this is his last HURRAH.

The GOP is starting to cave.  He is all alone.  It's about time. He has alienated everyone.  EVERY ONE.  He cannot help himself.  If you cannot even keep Rudy around, who will DO anything FOR Trump, obviously he cannot keep a friend even a dark-hearted buffoon with no brains.

October 18, 2019 4:20 PM MDT

I agree with you verbatimly Sharon. He is desperate now and will be accelerated his services to the despot dictators who control him. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      October 19, 2019 7:31 AM MDT