Active Now

Randy D
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Zack
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When GOOD people die we ponder the loss and ask "why"? A better question to ask is why do evil people survive while good people die?

When GOOD people die we ponder the loss and ask "why"? A better question to ask is why do evil people survive while good people die?

So Congressman Elijah Cummings died at the age of 68. Relatively "young" these days. By all accounts there is nonpartisan sadness for this loss. By all accounts he was a very good man respected and admired by all those who knew him of all political parties and in all walks of life.

So I wonder. There are so many extremely ungood people actively working very hard to do harm who are still here why couldn't one of THEM be taken away to wherever the next stop is instead of a good man? It makes one wonder. Well it causes ME to wonder. We have so few good and so many ungood losing one of the ungood would harm no one. Seems unfair at this moment to reduce our strength and let our weakness continue on unscathed. SIGH

Posted - October 19, 2019

Responses