Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is it true that Turkey used NAPALM against the Kurds INCLUDING children? Dear tumbleweed. Have you no shame? Have you no decency?

Is it true that Turkey used NAPALM against the Kurds INCLUDING children? Dear tumbleweed. Have you no shame? Have you no decency?

Posted - October 19, 2019

Responses

How dare you, Rosie.   Didn't you HEAR our PRESIDENT??? He told us that the KURDS are very HAPPY with this result.  The KURDS are happy to be napalmed by such a magnificent genius.  

Someone should napalm the WHITE HOUSE and start all over. He has stunk up the place and it will never be the same.  
      October 19, 2019 9:53 AM MDT

I thought I was long-since past being shocked Sharon. But NAPALMING little kids? That is something that's gonna take some time to absorb. Thank you for your reply. The trumbleweed keeps going wherever the hot winds are blowing him. He has no brain no heart no soul no roots. It is a mysterious thing the tumbleweed. Beyond behing a sociopath who never cares about others at all he is an instigator of  despair and a perpetrator of harm and an enabler/facilitator for all despot dictators to use as they will for their own evil ends. And he keeps going wherever those winds are blowing without any concern. It is astonishingly amazing to me unless he isn't human at all but a robotic machine. Could be. This post was edited by RosieG at October 20, 2019 5:17 AM MDT
      October 20, 2019 5:16 AM MDT

I'm sure its true and it turned up the situation with Turkey a 1000 degrees. Plus it pointed out to the World that Trump is a horrible Commander and Chief with no shame or decency. Cheers and happy weekend!
      October 19, 2019 10:21 AM MDT

He keeps taking VICTORY LAPS Nanoose! What kind of evil monster does THAT? Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 19, 2019 10:40 AM MDT
      October 19, 2019 10:40 AM MDT