Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Is it true that the typical Portlander thinks of weed as breakfast?

Is it true that the typical Portlander thinks of weed as breakfast?

Posted - October 21, 2019

Responses

Yes and that can be taken in two ways.   First there is the very obvious one that Portland has tons of stoners.  

Secondly, Portland is known for health freaks too. And if you take a good deal of the weeds out there that grow in Portland?  Many are medicinal and do the body very very good when put through a juice extractor.  

SO, yes.  and YES.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 22, 2019 7:06 AM MDT
      October 21, 2019 9:11 PM MDT

Been meaning to ask you, is that Progressive actually coming or just breathing hard?
      October 21, 2019 9:46 PM MDT

Yes...with a double shot of espresso made with organic beans from any country that is not run by a dictator.
      October 22, 2019 7:07 AM MDT

That I don't know, but my friends who live there hate what has happened to their city.  They moved there for their retirement but they have their house on the market now.  They are moving in a month or so whether they have sold or not.  They've already bought a place in Idaho.  When I lived up there I considered moving down to the Washington side of the Columbia which is still Washington.  People like to live in Washington but go across to Portland to shop since there is no sales tax over there.  Washington has no income tax.  
      October 22, 2019 1:51 PM MDT