Active Now

Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Is your body more likely to expel a greater percentage of waste if you are at a Standup or a Sitdown Desk?

Is your body more likely to expel a greater percentage of waste if you are at a Standup or a Sitdown Desk?

If you use a Standup-Desk, gravity assists the body in expelling waste as it navigates through the digestive tract.
Conversely, with a sitdown-desk, the body is bent at the waist and the waste needs to navigate horizontally through the digestive system, through various S-curves before exiting through the anus.

Posted - November 4, 2019

Responses

• I don't know what all the fuss is about. 
    I think it is perfectly healthy and natural to sit at work
    and one still be able to make a poopie!

November 4, 2019 7:35 PM MST

BRO!!! HIGH FIVE!!!

The number of productivity hours and lost revenue because of bathroom breaks is phenomenal.
    I cannot stress the monetary savings to an employer. 

Much greater savings would result with the installation of desktop tampon dispensers. Not only for the employee but for the convenience of others. We all know that women spend an inordinate amount of time in the bathrooms chatting, gossiping, exchanging recipes. Some Lady's rooms have couches and chairs so that is very telling.

For example, consider the time saved for both the office worker and a possible employment candidate if the personal hygiene requirements could be tended to simultaneously. IMHO, no office should be without a Loo or a stylish feminine product dispenser.

November 4, 2019 7:50 PM MST

• DUDE! 
    You are a Godsend. 
    Up until this very moment I had no clue what I was going to give Jamie for Christmas. 
    This is soooo freakin' awesome.  I just know she'll love it. 
    Nothing says "Happy Birthday Baby Jesus" like the gift of tampons. 

November 4, 2019 8:02 PM MST

You are so sweet and thoughtful! 
    Both she and Jesus will be absolutely delighted at the thoughtfulness of your gift.
    I'm giving Jamie something to treasure for a lifetime.
    Instead of a stocking, she can make it an annual yuletide tradition to stuff this

This post was edited by Jon at November 4, 2019 8:46 PM MST
      November 4, 2019 8:06 PM MST

• OMG!  That bra has left me speechless.  I need exactly a 3 minute and 27 second video to recuperate and this is the only thing that comes to mind.  I wonder why?

November 4, 2019 8:19 PM MST

I love Dolly!!! I want to go to Dollywood!

It also brings to mind this scrumptious palate cleanser.  She's simply Divine!

This post was edited by Jon at November 4, 2019 8:32 PM MST
      November 4, 2019 8:32 PM MST

• What the hellz!!! don’t make me go all vampire on you -_- 

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 4, 2019 9:14 PM MST
      November 4, 2019 8:47 PM MST

• AWESOME!
      November 4, 2019 9:12 PM MST

• Lol thanks...I just changed it to rainbow for more awesomeness. :) 
      November 4, 2019 9:13 PM MST

• Even better!  Gurl, you done tipped the fabulocity scale.
      November 4, 2019 9:15 PM MST

• IKR?  5 filters and 3 apps later... I look marrrrvoulous ;) 
      November 5, 2019 5:48 AM MST

Hopefully you’re not expelling waste at your desk at all, whether you are standing or sitting. 
      November 4, 2019 8:11 PM MST

Ultimately, that would be one's hope.

November 4, 2019 8:25 PM MST