Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » Do you display a Christmas Tree during the holiday season? If so, by when do you usually have it decorated and ready to enjoy?

Do you display a Christmas Tree during the holiday season? If so, by when do you usually have it decorated and ready to enjoy?

Posted - November 5, 2019

Responses

We used to spend two weeks decorating this house during Christmas.  Then my mom died and all that stuff is in the shed. I don't have time.  I don't have time to decorate and I don't have time to pack it all up again.  Maybe when I finally pay for this house and don't have to work so much, I'll do it again.  Right now it is just a pain in the butt.  Christmas comes so OFTEN to the old, that it seems like it's here every other month. So, I don't care.  I'll get to it when it is important to me again. Right now, nothing stops my focus.  NOTHING.

I need this house and nothing will stop me from that goal.
      November 5, 2019 7:53 AM MST

I don't decorate for Christmas.
      November 5, 2019 8:24 AM MST

After my dad died, I stopped putting up a tree and decorating.  Why bother?  I never liked the holidays anyway.
      November 5, 2019 9:15 AM MST

We don't celebrate holidays...so no tree. I greatly dislike this time of year. Every time I hear the word 'door-buster' I want to kill something.
      November 5, 2019 10:05 AM MST

• Oh come on, Ebenezer99. 
    I'm taking you all day shopping with me.
    We'll wear funny elf hats and antlers
    We'll knock over a few plastic mangers,
    steal Baby Jesus and leave him outside the adult bookstore
    and then go Caroling off-key of course in stranger's yards that night. 
    We'll even drink spiked Egg Nog.  That's sure to Jingle your bells.

Get ready.  Christmas with Twinkle Dink!  Its an event.
      November 5, 2019 10:21 AM MST

• Yep, we usually cut down a tree the first weekend in December and decorate it the same day. 
      November 5, 2019 10:06 AM MST