Active Now

Spunky
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » When's the last time you beat the ever-lovin' shite outta someone? What was up with that? Did they learn not to mess with you?

When's the last time you beat the ever-lovin' shite outta someone? What was up with that? Did they learn not to mess with you?

Posted - November 5, 2019

Responses

In high school in the shower a basketball player, for reasons unknown to anyone, tried to sucker-punch me. He did not realize this skinny little white kid had been studying karate. I blocked his punch and knocked him on his a**. The rest of the class wanted me to finish they job, as no one liked him. I didn't, but he called me outside after school. I showed up...he didn't. Word must have gotten out...nobody ever messed with me again.
      November 5, 2019 9:53 AM MST

I've never done so.
    However, I have threatened people with a knife and bomb.
    Every time, it was a bully. 

With the knife, it was when a bully had me cornered and I couldn't leave or talk them down ... so I resorted to holding a hunting-style knife against their kidney and saying if they didn't kill me, I would kill them as soon as I recovered from the beating.

With the bomb, I explained how it was simple to build an extremely volatile explosive (using commonly available chemicals) to place under their doormat, and blow them to hell.

Neither bully bothered me, or my known friends, afterwards.
      November 5, 2019 10:01 AM MST

• I've never done that. I'm way too peaceful for that. :)
      November 5, 2019 10:05 AM MST

• I believe that. 
    You always seem very sweet. 

No, I'm not hitting on you.  LOL!

November 5, 2019 10:33 AM MST

About 8 years ago. Can't really say what was up with that because some of the things that happen on Vancouver Island stay on Vancouver Island. Pretty sure they learned something from the beating because when I was done beating them I quizzed them to make sure they understood. Cheers! 
      November 5, 2019 10:49 AM MST

I've given some good tongue lashings (LOL), but I don't like physical fights.
    Those that I recall clearly were in an earlier time in my life, fight with my sibling (he deserved every thrashing and he still does) and once, I am ashamed to say that I did hit someone over the head with a hockey stick.
    I'm very protective of those close to me...nuff said

November 5, 2019 11:29 AM MST

Never had too. A bluff works good for most people. 
      February 24, 2020 1:47 PM MST