Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If you were a profoundly wise extremely stable genius would you want two stupid dumbs like Nunes and Jordan defending you? WHY?

If you were a profoundly wise extremely stable genius would you want two stupid dumbs like Nunes and Jordan defending you? WHY?

Posted - November 14, 2019

Responses

Jim Jordan is speaking to an audience of ONE.  TRUMP.  He is the loudest champion of TRUMP alive next to the OTHER DUMB one, Devan.  What a horror story for a brain surgeon. The surgeon would have to have special glasses just to find the infinitessimal crumb that passes for the BRAIN of NUNES.

WHAT DOES DONALD ALWAYS FIND GREAT?  AS IN "THE GREAT LOU DOBBS"... THE SLAVISH PRAISE OF DONALD TRUMP AND ALL HIS GREAT DEEDS.  LOOK AT BARR.  HOW DID HE GET THE JOB?  HE PRAISED TRUMP ON FOX.  LOOK AT GUILIANI WHO IS GOING TO JAIL NOW.  KISSING THE BUTT OF DONALD WHOM HE ALWAYS LOVED.  LOOK AT PENCE GAZING WORSHIPFUL AT DONALD LIKE A SERVANT LOOKING INTO THE EYES OF GOD HIMSELF;  WHAT DO THEY ALL HAVE IN COMMON?  DOING TRUMP'S BIDDING.  

AND LIKE THE DUMB POWERHUNGRY MORONS THAT THEY ARE?  THEY WILL BE JAILED. AND THEY WILL SQUAWK.  THEY WILL TELL EVERYTHING THEY KNOW, JUST LIKE MICHAEL COHEN.  WHO, INCIDENTALLY, WOULD HAVE DIED FOR DONALD HAD DONALD THROWN HIM A SINGLE CRUMB OF RECOGNITION.  INSTEAD, IN TRUE TRUMP SUICIDE STYLE, HE IGNORED COHEN.  AND HE WILL NEVER LEARN.  HE IS THROWING WITNESSES AGAINST HIM UNDER THE BUS USING THE SAME STRATEGY.  HE NEVER LEARNS.

THEY ALL THINK THEY WILL BE PARDONED?  DOES RUDY?  BECAUSE RUDY IS GOING TO JAIL VERY SOON.

November 14, 2019 8:47 AM MST

Today is gonna be more fun Sharon. Jim has a doctor appointment at 8am but I'm taping hours of it. Don't want to miss a word of the former US Ambassador to the Ukraine testimony. This too good to miss. Don'tcha think? Thank you for your thoughtful reply and Happy Friday to thy! :)
      November 15, 2019 3:16 AM MST

They did pretty good. Yesterday changed NO minds in favor of impeachment. That is a bad day for Shifty.
      November 14, 2019 8:52 AM MST

What are you talking about?  You are the rat that (not calling you a name here, just giving an example) is clinging to the last floating piece of wood from a sinking ship that had a few BOMBS thrown its way.  Rudy is going to JAIL?  Can't you see that opinions CERTAINLY HAVE been changed and we are now entering an IMPEACHMENT?  LOL  If any minds have not been changed we would still be naysaying MUELLER.  The minds that matter have stepped up and this is the most googled story AROUND.  MINDS HAVE BEEN CHANGED SINCE MUELLER.  JUST BECAUSE WE DON"T YELL LOCK HER UP OVER AND OVER, we have moved forward in an intelligent and LEGAL way to protect POLICY that you so worship.  WE are protecting POLICY NOT YOU.  Lying and cheating and pretending minds are not changed. MINDS THAT THINK ARE SPEAKING NOW. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 14, 2019 9:00 AM MST
      November 14, 2019 8:58 AM MST

Gonna have to move the people to get him removed. And it did not happen yesterday. If that was their best....they should quit while they are behind. 
      November 14, 2019 9:18 AM MST

No that is NOT their best.  They have been doing that for 3.5 years.  They are patient and they are READY and the best is yet to come.  The best is YET TO COME.  They are just warming up.  AND GUESS WHAT?  THIS IS NEVER GOING AWAY UNTIL HE IS PUT AWAY.

You sound very scared.  I can feel it  through the airwaves.   

As I said yesterday, DEEP IN YOUR GUTS YOU KNOW HE IS NUTS. 
      November 14, 2019 7:45 PM MST

Lol. Scared. Nope. It is a joke. 
    I am starting to look forward to the Senate portion. Just imagine the possible witnesses: Biden, Biden Jr, H Clinton, Schiff, Clapper, etc....
      November 14, 2019 8:21 PM MST

Interesting. 

And I agree with you.  Like you, I have also given up on the possibility of Senate Republicans actually acting according to the oath to defend the Constitution that they and all other federal workers have taken and actually deal with the high crimes committed by Trump--Like bribery, an example of an impeachable offense.
      November 15, 2019 12:55 AM MST

:):):)
      November 15, 2019 3:06 AM MST

Of course, you think that. I would not have expected anything less from you.
      November 14, 2019 9:00 AM MST

Scraping the bottom of the barrel comes to mind when I think of anything less.....
      November 14, 2019 9:01 AM MST

November 15, 2019 3:07 AM MST

So glad we have you to speak for every mind. 
      November 15, 2019 4:18 AM MST

November 15, 2019 4:23 AM MST

One so profoundly wise wouldn’t need defending. 
      November 14, 2019 5:50 PM MST

Jesus was profoundly wise and he got nailed; so maybe we should not give too much credence to profoundly wise.  

November 14, 2019 7:56 PM MST

Laughable. We will never know what Jesus really said, or if he really said it, assuming he actually lived. 

Don’t go there. 

November 14, 2019 8:15 PM MST

Jesus was profoundly wise. Like William Shakespeare, we may not know who he was, but whoever said that stuff, was profoundly wise, and I'm pretty sure Jesus got nailed.  Let's put it this way, if anyone acted like he did, one would have gotten totally nailed....

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 15, 2019 4:05 AM MST
      November 15, 2019 12:46 AM MST

In the interest of the comparison, I am certain Shakespeare never tossed a marketplace, and we at least have his actual writing to know what he said. 

I wonder if Jesus would have been wiser to have thought through that market business.... just sayin’. ;)

November 15, 2019 4:27 AM MST

In elementary school, I remember a rumor that when on the cross Jesus called Peter to come closer and then whispered, "Peter, I can see your house from here."

(Allegedly)
      November 15, 2019 1:00 AM MST

:)
      November 15, 2019 4:05 AM MST

Would he be ALLOWED to testify and defend himself DB? You know he is pathological liar and that is why his battalion of "lawyers" forbid his testifying and he wrote his answers to specific questions. He cannot be trusted to tell the truth..only trusted to lie. So he had no choice. What I wonder truly and sincerely is this...are those the intellectual top of the heap in dementia donland? Devin Nunes and jimmie jorday? I mean seriously? If so condolences to all of them. They do provide hilarity and a nice respite from reality. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to thee! :)
      November 15, 2019 3:21 AM MST

He would be allowed (even invited) to testify by the prosecution, but his defense would totally rue the day.
    But I bet the clown will never take the stand.
    He will stay behind the wall of Twitter, whining petulantly, disgracing the office. 

November 15, 2019 4:17 AM MST

Who are you trying to convince?
      November 14, 2019 8:27 PM MST