Active Now

Thebigd
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Here it is. Joe Biden is stumbling with his words. He just turned 77. What if he is elected and has to leave office?

Here it is. Joe Biden is stumbling with his words. He just turned 77. What if he is elected and has to leave office?

He'd better choose a dam* good pick for veep because he doesn't appear to be at the top of his game and if that is true now what does the future hold for him? Anyone feel the same?

Posted - November 21, 2019

Responses

He's too  "old" for the office - period.   Chronological age isn't the only factor, he's had too much happen in his life that has "aged" his mind as well.  If he gets the job it WILL kill him.
      November 21, 2019 9:19 AM MST

His performance wasn't that great on stage at the Debate Wednesday night. He is not a genius or young like Mayor Pete or dynamic like Amy Clobashar/Elizabeth Warren/Kamala Harris. He does better when he isn't being compared to others side-by-side. He may withdraw if he sees himself being unable to go the distance. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      November 21, 2019 10:17 AM MST

I think the republic could use a guy like him to navigate in some calm waters while the Republic heals from Trump's sabotage---even if for a short time.
      November 21, 2019 10:11 AM MST

Good point. I had not considered that benefit. I gotta rethink this and take this into consideration. Thank you for your reply tom. :)
      November 21, 2019 10:13 AM MST