Discussion » Questions » Sports » Do you agree with Don Cherry being fired? Yes? OKIE DOKIE

Do you agree with Don Cherry being fired? Yes? OKIE DOKIE

Posted - November 23, 2019

Responses

• Americans only pay attention to what’s going on in America... -_- you all are annoying to me sometimes.

November 23, 2019 7:48 PM MST

Why would you do a picture damning social justice?  

What is wrong with equality?

And you are right.  Americans know ZILCH about anything outside of America.  thanks to Trump I'm learning all about Russia and Ukraine.  I had no idea that Russia was this dangerous still.  Why don't they just stay on their own side of the earth and go to hell.

I have no idea who that guy you mentioned in the question is.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 23, 2019 7:54 PM MST
      November 23, 2019 7:52 PM MST

• Because social justice has gone too far. I’m seriously getting annoyed by how much you Americans make every thing about you. THERE IS A WHOLE WORLD OUTSIDE OF YOURE FAAKING COUNTRY FFS 
      November 23, 2019 7:57 PM MST

DID YOU GIVE YOURSELF ASKER'S PICK?????
      November 23, 2019 7:56 PM MST

• Lol yeps... it is the BEST ANSWER IMO 
      November 23, 2019 7:58 PM MST

Without Don Cherry, there is no Eagle Eye Cherry.
      November 24, 2019 12:48 AM MST

• The man is a hockey institution.  Honestly his comment about poppies wasn't really that big a deal IMHO.  FFS Don Cherry is ancient.  Give the guy a break.

So he said new immigrants who refuse to wear a poppie aren't patriotic to there new country.   OMFG!!!
      November 24, 2019 1:56 AM MST

I thought that his comment was kinda right. Nothing bad in it. Its just because some people with high ranks didnt liked his comments and wanted him cast out of the television and the pressure made it happened.

that suck. but its kinda true. In resume, he kinda said ' you people enjoy our lands and stuffs but dont pay homage properly to us'. This post was edited by franc533 at December 16, 2019 6:56 PM MST
      November 24, 2019 6:44 PM MST