Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » WHY oh WHY did TRUMP get an IDENTICAL-LOOKING sad, overweight liar to take the place of SARA F...I mean Huckabee. Same dowdy, loser.

WHY oh WHY did TRUMP get an IDENTICAL-LOOKING sad, overweight liar to take the place of SARA F...I mean Huckabee. Same dowdy, loser.

Looks just like Sara but perkier.  Sara was bedraggled and haggard at the end.  Worn out.  How long will it take for the new Ms. Perky/Angry to get the same look?  

SARA SAW THE CARDS FALLING AND KNEW WHEN SHE WAS LICKED AND HEADED FOR THE INFAMY OF FOX AND FRIENDS, WHO INCIDENTALLY ARE NOT AS FRIENDLY AS THEY ONCE WERE TO DONNIE THE TRUMP.  EVERYONE IS CUTTING THEIR LOSSES.  AND SARA'S REPLACEMENT, ELISE STEFANIK, SARA'S TWIN SOUL SMARTMOUTH, INSULTED IF YOU DARE QUESTION "OUR ABOVE-THE-LAW" PRESIDENT...

IS TOO DUMB TO REALIZE (LIKE BILL BARR) THAT THEIR PLACE IN THIS DUBIOUS SUN IS TOO LITTLE TOO LATE AND THEY ARE GOING DOWN AS THE LOSERS THEY ALWAYS WERE.  

Posted - November 27, 2019

Responses

Limited gene pool. 
      November 27, 2019 11:14 AM MST

Possibly defective as well...
      November 27, 2019 8:33 PM MST

This one is a younger model.  She will frump more in about 6  months. Then she will die on the vine and get a job dancing with the FOX AND FRIENDS stars.  
      November 27, 2019 8:36 PM MST

Why does it matter to you?
      November 27, 2019 11:29 AM MST

Why does why it matters to me matter to you? 
      November 27, 2019 8:37 PM MST

Whaddya mean whaddya mean? You posted the question, so I wondered why it mattered enough for you to do so. I imagine it has approximately zero effect on your life.
      November 27, 2019 9:02 PM MST

Why so libs attack people? I do not get it. 

I understand the facts do not support the left but why sink to Huckabee was ugly. There are tow sure fire ways to know a Republican is winning....they will call you racist/ugly/nazi etc. 
    Sarah is not on Fox and Friends but why worry about facts on that either.
    And Rep Elise Stefanik is not the press Secretary....she is the youngest woman ever elected to the House.  She certainly is a rising star or no one would have noticed. So get used to her. 

November 27, 2019 11:56 AM MST

Why do you call Donald Trump a LIB?  I don't get it.  I am following in the footsteps of our fat stupid leader.
      November 27, 2019 8:37 PM MST

Trump was a lib for a long time...some of it did not go away. Again this is why I vote on policy. 
      November 28, 2019 4:47 AM MST

What is wrong with how Sarah Huckabee looks? 
      November 27, 2019 8:38 PM MST

Nothing at all. 
      November 28, 2019 4:46 AM MST