Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Did you ever hear of women enjoying alcohol in a way which keeps them young?

Did you ever hear of women enjoying alcohol in a way which keeps them young?

I don't always walk the walk or even talk the talk,  but if you ever need someone to drink the drink, I am totally there for you!! Whitehair was 77 when this pic was taken in Germany. 

Posted - November 27, 2019

Responses

• My doctor in the year 2019 is speechless about my state of health, the blood is good as new, and so is the rest of the body. Instead of any tablet to feel better, I just have a drink. When I have to drive, I do not. This goes back to my younger years - when I was pregnant( I was so 3 times), I did not drink a drop while in that state and while nursing for months at end. People never guess my real age. In my life as a certified Nurses Aide I learned about so many cases, where people had Alzheimer's and stated proudly that they never had a drink. Do you have a response to that?
      November 27, 2019 5:40 PM MST

You are the coolest person alive.

CHEERS!!!!
      November 27, 2019 7:21 PM MST

You are beautiful and full of yourself. I gotta keep it clean here. Prost. (Most women I have known only needed me to make themselves feel better. ) This post was edited by Element 99 at November 28, 2019 7:30 AM MST
      November 27, 2019 7:24 PM MST

• I grab everything ( and everyone..) to make me feel better. And I agree, I am full of myself. I know me...therefore I write a lot to get rid of my burden, at least partially.Prosit! Latin: It may be good for you!
      November 28, 2019 7:37 AM MST

According to alzheimers.net, moderate drinkers are 23% less likely to develop Alzheimer's or related dementia. Heavy drinkers (3-5 drinks daily) are more likely to develop dementia (if they live long enough...).

I rarely drink, and don't intend to start drinking moderately. The great news is, there's plenty of studies that suggest that moderate cannabis use prevents Alzheimer's and dementia! :)

Cheers!

November 28, 2019 7:26 AM MST

• Since I manage my alcohol intake very well, I have no need to start with cannabis. I never had that. Zero experience. Thanks for googling what I wrote about Alzheimer's.
      November 28, 2019 7:44 AM MST