Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Mayor Pete is uncomfortable talking to African American voters". If true why? Hasn't he lived/fought in wars/worked with and among them?

"Mayor Pete is uncomfortable talking to African American voters". If true why? Hasn't he lived/fought in wars/worked with and among them?

Attended schools/universities with them? They are not a separate species. They just have better tans. What's the problem here? Anyone know whassup with the mayor?

Posted - November 28, 2019

Responses

• Pete has a more formidable problem to deal with that has nothing to do with race relations or any personal relationships for that matter. He's a Democrat. He's been an unsuccessful mayor of South Bend, Ind, but that simply follows a trend established in Democrat controlled municipalities. Wherever they've been in control, decline and corruption have been close behind. Who knows what his problem is? If he's the nominee, the minorities voting as a bloc, will go with the territory like a built in perk. The only difference will be that Trump will pick up more of those votes than in 2016, but the lion's share will still vote Democrat.

November 28, 2019 9:20 AM MST

This is not even remotely correct. You are GOP which is like KGB.  Same meaning.  

You cannot get on here and make stuff up. I am reading this.  I know better and this is nonsense.  Just because Pete is not the candidate for me, I don't need to make b.s. up.  He was a great mayor and that is why he is a contender.  

He is smart and so much smarter than ANYONE in that CRIME cabinet that you call the WHITEHOUSE that he could beat Trump no matter what he says or does.

TRUMP IS AN IGNORANT RACIST PIG.  Nothing Buttigieg could EVER do, including shooting a black person on 5th Avenue could compare to any of the atrocities TRUMP the RACIST PIG has committed on a daily basis.  GET REAL.

ANY DEMOCRAT COULD BEAT TRUMP.  It is GONNA happen.  You may as well deal with the TRUTH.  YOUR GUY IS A LOSER AND A RACIST and comparing Pete to TRUMP is like comparing Einstein to BOZO.
      November 28, 2019 9:27 AM MST

I see. You really believe every word you wrote above? I see. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee. I totally disagree with every word. Oh well.
      December 1, 2019 7:59 AM MST

Mayor Pete's problem is that the black people in his town believe his police department is racist and Pete is not willing to correct it. Or at least that is what Black Lives Matter believe....the came out in opposition to Pete after talking to him immediately after a deadly police shooting.

So he has gave no reason to leave Biden for Pete. 

That said I am seeing signs that the President will get more of the black vote than any other Republican pres candidate since the 1950s.
      November 29, 2019 6:14 AM MST

He's screwed.  Bye Bye Pete.  
      December 1, 2019 8:09 AM MST