Adaydreambeliever
rusureamisure?
Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
Baba
Zack WOOSAH!!!
Walt O'Reagun
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » HAPPY BIRD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted - November 28, 2019

• 46231
      November 28, 2019 12:43 PM MST
    0

• 6984
    When I was about 8 or 9, I was standing at our little creek near where we lived. The neighbor guy was doing something across the creek. He seemed to be wrestling with something. Then there was a 'CHOP' sound. As I came closer, I saw that he had just chopped off the head of his family's holiday turkey. He explained how he had wrung the turkey's neck to basically kill the bird. He had a lotta kids to feed, so it was less expensive to do it this way. 
      November 28, 2019 2:24 PM MST
    1

• 46231
    I watched my beloved great-grandma wring the necks of chickens and I watched them run around  the yard without their heads. I may have been a young sociopath in the making, because all I remember was astonishment at the fact that they could still run with no head.  SO INSANE.  But that is my chicken memory. That, and the fact that that chicken dnner was the most fantastic meal a person could ever imagine.  My great-grandmother was a most excellent cook.  And we know it was fresh and no additives.  
      November 28, 2019 3:00 PM MST
    0

• 4450
    Happy Bird day to everyone.
      November 28, 2019 5:39 PM MST
    0