Nice Jugs
Morning Person
Trump is toast tic tic tic tic
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » 4D had such an enormous desperate need to matter he invented worldwide conspiracies to take him down. Proving what point?

4D had such an enormous desperate need to matter he invented worldwide conspiracies to take him down. Proving what point?

The more you need to matter the less you do.

Posted - Mon at 6:54 AM

• 44085
    I am going to make a prediction, based on my gut and what I have witnessed so far and some brilliant psychiatrists who back my idea.  That is, he is going to get worse.

He will implode further and we get to watch the demise that will be MIND-BOGGLING.  I predict he will soon do something to TOP everything so far.  And this last hurrah! of his (hopefully the last one) will END him for the thinking faction of the GOP.  His base, is nuts, like he is.  But the rest of his support will then leave him naked. This post was edited by Trump is toast tic tic tic tic at December 2, 2019 8:05 AM MST
      December 2, 2019 8:01 AM MST
    0