Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The best most reliable weapons to argue your position are TRUTH LOGIC REASON COMMON SENSE. They don't always work. Why?

The best most reliable weapons to argue your position are TRUTH LOGIC REASON COMMON SENSE. They don't always work. Why?

Because the weapons the others guys(the 4D cabal et al) use are lies fake phony conspiracy theories insults attacks and outrageous assertions that are always proven WRONG. It matters not because that is all they got so that is all they have available to them.

That explains the  "other guy/gal" arguers. What explains why anyone believes them?

Posted - December 2, 2019

Responses

We have a saying in my country: "Common sense isn't common!"
      December 2, 2019 11:40 AM MST

The creator of that is VERY SMART. Used to be a given Rev. Truth was the goal and logically engaging in conversation to reach it was not vilified. Now? Sheesh. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to ya! :)
      December 2, 2019 11:50 AM MST

Some people have better things to do than argue their positions.  Because life is not merely a debating society but something seriously real. 
      December 2, 2019 2:20 PM MST

Whatever you find value in you do og. What you don't you don't. You speak for you. You certainly don't speak for others. You may find no value at all in the conversing with those who disagree with you. You may not care a fig about what others think and are quite content not knowing. Fine for you. Freedom to do what you want say what you want or be very silent. Up to you. Up to me. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to you. By your refraining from engaging in such conversation you surely are not looking down upon those who choose to do so are you? Different strokes for different folks/blokes. No joke.
      December 3, 2019 2:44 AM MST

• Truth, logic, reason and common sense are usually checkmated by emotion, sensationalism and a rush to judgement.
      December 2, 2019 5:14 PM MST

I disagree with thee HG. If you ARE TRUTHFUL LOGICAL REASONABLE AND COMMON SENSEABLE you do not become overly emotional, fall prey to sansationalism, wackadoodle conspiracy theories nor do you rush to judgment. It is the ignorant who do that. Engage in "deep state" conspiracy theiroes. They have limited intellect so all they have to use are their emotions. Different strokes for different folks. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thee! :)
      December 3, 2019 2:47 AM MST

Because birds people are not truthful, logical, or reasonable, and "common sense" (in the prescient words of Albert Einstein) is
    the collection of prejudices we develop before we become adults.

December 2, 2019 6:24 PM MST

Albert Einstein notwithstanding I disagree with your reply in its entirety. Thank you for your response SP and Happy Tuesday to thee.
      December 3, 2019 2:48 AM MST