Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » If you google my NAME? It is all over the internet. I AM FAMOUS. And I didn't even have to start my own site. LOL Trump's base hates me

If you google my NAME? It is all over the internet. I AM FAMOUS. And I didn't even have to start my own site. LOL Trump's base hates me

I AM SO FREAKING PROUD.

Posted - December 9, 2019

Responses

I googled you. I now have all of your personnel information...even your shoe size. Send me $1000 in un-marked used currency and I won't post it here.
      December 9, 2019 11:33 AM MST

Post it.  
      December 9, 2019 11:39 AM MST

Even the visits to Randy's house?
      December 9, 2019 11:41 AM MST

I see some weirdo sometimes around my work.  We think it is haunted. I think it is Randy.  

Answermug - THIS IS SHARON HARRISON PROUD AND LOUD

Mar 09, 2018

Details

18 comments

Hi everyone,

I am not the subject of this complaint but I am getting flack because I have joined in complaining day and night about TRUMP on Answermug.

Someone has to. This is not about my being able to rant and get attention. This is about a demon who is taking over our country, who colluded with Putin and Russia to fraudulently win the election so Russia would have sanctions removed that Clinton wanted firmly in place. Trump is a danger and is one of the most evil would-be dictators our nation has ever faced. I am not here to call people names. I am here to answer those who defend Adolph Hitler's reincarnation and pretend he is FOR THE PEOPLE.

How can people get TICKED and offended about the state of the NATION? Should we talk about our favorite color instead?

Pretty soon there will be no NATION. This is not Chicken Little talking. This is a person who reads and watches the WORLD NEWS.

Reason of review: I'm a member in long standing.

Answermug Pros: I am a member.

Answermug Cons: Some members are awful.

• SHARONNA

Review #1206447 is a subjective opinion of Sharon H of Surprise, AZ.   I DON'T EVEN LIVE IN SURPRISE.  I LIVE IN SUN CITY.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 9, 2019 11:53 AM MST
      December 9, 2019 11:52 AM MST