Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Questions » Communication » No. SERIOUSLY. WHAT KIND OF A PSYCHO DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO BE TED CRUZ? He tore Trump a new one and now Trump's Ukraine story is true.

No. SERIOUSLY. WHAT KIND OF A PSYCHO DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO BE TED CRUZ? He tore Trump a new one and now Trump's Ukraine story is true.

Posted - December 10, 2019

Responses

I believe it's called schizophrenia.
      December 10, 2019 12:43 PM MST

Actually multiple personality is not schizophrenia.   But I get it.  I do.  Oh wait. I was wrong. It turns out that even though it is not multiple personality, it fits perfectly.

Sorry, you were right.  This piece I copied is screwed up.... Let me try again....

noun

Psychiatry. Also called dementia praecoxa severe mental disorder characterized by some, but not necessarily all, of the following features: emotional blunting, intellectual deterioration, social isolation, disorganized speech and behavior, delusions, and hallucinations.
    a state characterized by the coexistence of contradictory or incompatible elements.

The key feature of this subtype of schizophrenia is the combination of false beliefs (delusions) and hearing voices
    This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 10, 2019 4:05 PM MST
      December 10, 2019 1:24 PM MST

LOL ...
      December 10, 2019 2:31 PM MST

He’s a POLITICIAN. Any manner of mental dysfunction can be attributed to this condition. 
      December 10, 2019 5:28 PM MST

No.  No. No.  He's a REPUBLICAN.  That stands for something extra.  That kind of politician allows you to insult his wife and still lick your boots.  

There are some things that are not forgivable.  And what LOATHSOME BEAST takes on the mantle of the Presidency and INSULTS opponents WIVES?  That is the second most vile animal alive, but Ted Cruz is even more vile.  He is the worst.  
      December 10, 2019 5:35 PM MST