Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Shuhak
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The PHISA WARRANT errors were egregious. However Carter Page is a nobody. The elephant tail. Got a thing for tails?

The PHISA WARRANT errors were egregious. However Carter Page is a nobody. The elephant tail. Got a thing for tails?

All the rest of the elephant is GUILTY AS CHARGED. BODY LEGS TUSKS TRUNK. Gonna ignore that because you are fixated on tail? Seriously?

Posted - December 11, 2019

Responses

I haven't really been following it, other than what I hear in a 5 minute "blurb" on the radio.
    I get the impression that the warrant should not have been issued.
    IF that is the case, then all evidence obtained as a result of that warrant being issued is ... "fruit from a poisoned tree".

According to how such situations are handled at every single lower court level ... none of that evidence would be admissible.
    So even when the people are guilty, there is no evidence to convict them ... because it's all "tainted" by the "illegal" warrant.

In simple terms, it would be like a police officer illegally entering someone's home.
    It wouldn't matter if the officer found tons of evidence of a crime.
    Because they entered illegally, none of that evidence could be used in court.
    Nor could any leads developed due to that evidence.
      December 11, 2019 10:36 AM MST

Carter Page is a nail clipping Walt. Irrelevant. Unimportant. Insignificant. A Red Herring. The preponderance of criminals and CORRUPTIOM  exists outside him completely. Using him as the only reason for investigation RUSSIAN interference ignores donjohnLIAR begging Russia to find Hillary's emails. You cannot discount what matters just because the nail clipping should not have been done. But that is the whole entire schtick of the prodon donjohnLIAR A** savers. The tail. The body legs trunk tusks they will ignore because the tail was not involved? Are you serious? Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thy! :)
      December 11, 2019 10:43 AM MST