Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Would you be proud delighted and supportive if your mate chose to run to lead your country? Become it's president or head of state?

Would you be proud delighted and supportive if your mate chose to run to lead your country? Become it's president or head of state?

Or would you be devasted and try to talk him/her out of it?

"They" say thinking you can do the job takes a great deal of CONCEIT CONFIDENCE EGO. The job is so big it takes that to even consider it let along actually do it.

I'd vote no. I'd be miserably unhappy and keep at him until he just gave it up or me up. For sure.

What would you do?

Posted - December 14, 2019

Responses

In no way would I be please ....I want the normal average life and to be with my partner as and when I want to...
    The mess I make I clear up myself and never want arse licks around me day and night sucking up to me and my every whim...
    To me that is worse then being in prison.....I can go where I want to almost and have little fear of being hated by the so called oposition or more their brainless followers hell bent on getting their own party into power...

Its nice also to have to wait a bit for what you want ,rather then get it at the flick of your fingers.....

I could survive for a while on my own in the wild maybe..where most upper cast twits couldn't last a day   
      December 14, 2019 7:56 AM MST

Despite how I present myself here on Answermug D I am a very private person in my real life. I VANT TO BE LEFT ALONE. When I want company I seek it out. I do not want it thrust upon me against my will. I'm a homebody and not a camera seeker. I like invisibility and sidelines and shadows. So I could never live like that. Ever ever ever! Thank you for your thoughtful reply! :)
      December 14, 2019 8:11 AM MST

Snap Rosie....it's callled,freedom of choice .....lol
      December 14, 2019 8:12 AM MST

Well when you're younger you don't have that luxury. Even when you're older and working you don't call all the shots. But when you're old and retired and no one tells you what you can or cannot do giving up that autonomy sovereignty is something I will never do willingly and I dare anyone to try to shut me up or stop me unless they kill me. I got nothin' to lose no one to please but myself and Jim. If I inadvertently please others fine and good but it ain't my goal no mo no mo no mo! Thank you for your reply D! :)
      December 14, 2019 8:14 AM MST

• The answer is a resounding NO!!. I'm a private person and I do not welcome the vultures of the media into my life, my home, my family or my business. I think that there's enough "professional celebrities" to chase around now, so we don't need anymore. My wife is passionate about her beliefs, but she's also a shy and introverted person. I don't foresee serving tea and crumpets as official host in the Governor's Mansion in the future.
      December 14, 2019 11:23 AM MST