Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What are your moral boundaries?

What are your moral boundaries?

What do you consider a low life way to act in public or online?

Posted - December 19, 2019

Responses

• Las Vegas and some areas of Amsterdam.
      December 19, 2019 8:58 AM MST

Oh Man!  How much time to do you have??
    Nooo.  The first thing that comes to mind is how kids and even adults speak to one another.
    Kids treating adults with no respect.  Adults treating their peers with no respect.  
    Not taking pride in how you look to others.  I'm not saying you should primp or be something you are not.  But please, have enough self-respect and pride to wear clean clothes, if you can, and brush anything that needs brushing.  Hair and teeth come to mind.
    Show pride in your environment and don't trash it.  Be more creative with speech patterns and vocabulary.  Try to learn more than 4-letter words.  They don't have to be big words. Just not words that used to be considered as "bad words" or "curse words."  It shows little creativity and no brain usage when every sentence you say has a four-letter word in it.  It's boring to listen to.  Soon, they won't be considered bad words and then what will they be?  Dumb, filler-words because you couldn't think of anything else to say.  They have already lost their UMPH.  Give it up. Read a little bit and use that part of your mind called imagination.  Try to learn how visualize by yourself.  Don't buy into someone else's vision of a scene they have on video.  Read a book and come up with your own Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'hara.  Bad example.  That was an outstanding presentation of those two characters, but you get my drift. ;)
    Smile at others.  Don't feel like you are better than one another.  GET TO WORK.  When you bring home your own paycheck that you earned, you won't believe how empowering it is. You aren't owed anything by anyone but yourself.  Take a look around.  See how no one cares about anyone but themselves?  How lonely this generation is going to be.

I'm going to stop there.  I don't want to take up your entire page. :) :) This post was edited by Merlin at May 31, 2020 5:29 PM MDT
      December 19, 2019 9:41 AM MST

1. Any uncivilized behaviour other than at sports venues.
    2. Wearing pants half-way down the butt.
    3. Not ensuring their children behave.
    4. Using a handicapped spot when they obviously aren't handicapped. (Lower than low-life.)
    5. There are many others.
      December 19, 2019 10:01 AM MST

I don’t think I’ll forget about you very soon. 

~

May 31, 2020 5:30 PM MDT