Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is there any integrity honor morality left in the GOP or did the impeached deadhead wash that man right out of his hair?

Is there any integrity honor morality left in the GOP or did the impeached deadhead wash that man right out of his hair?

Of course we can't have an IMMORAL man lead a moral party. That I can tell you. Everyone says so.

Posted - December 21, 2019

Responses

• It appears that the GOP is the only oasis of integrity, honor and morality left in the morass of the Beltway cesspool. That's quite a statement to make and I never thought I'd be saying it as the GOP has always been the obedient sycophants of the forces of darkness we call the Democrat Party. Growing up and growing a spine is the real story here.
      December 21, 2019 7:26 AM MST

Right, because inflicting pain upon Sp*cs and N*gg*rs...sorry, I keep forgetting to switch to Dog Whistle..."illegal immigrants" and "welfare queens" is indicative of maturity and bravery.

The bulk of cognitive neuroscience and developmental psychology disagrees with you.
      December 21, 2019 9:00 AM MST

:):):)
      December 21, 2019 11:51 AM MST