Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » Can you share a bit of your Christmas gifts?

Can you share a bit of your Christmas gifts?

One of my Christmas gifts was a new Samsung Galaxy Tab and the first thing I did with it was watch Christmas songs on youtube. Not sure if this is some kind of Christmas miracle but the first Christmas song I saw was by a group that I forgot about 20 Christmases ago it was - Christmas Wrapping Music by the Waitresses (the Waitresses were the band on the TV show Saved By The Bell). So from my Tab to you I'd like to share that Christmas song and included a link to it. I also watched a Christmas song by the Kink's called Father Christmas and I'd like to share some Christmas words from that song - Have yourself a happy Christmas have yourself a real good time but remember the kids who have nothing well you are drinking down your wine. Cheers and Merry Christmas!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=RDnud2TQNahaU&v=nud2TQNahaU

Posted - December 25, 2019

Responses

Unfortunately my Landlord
    that i have worked for for 30 years
    left his body. But bless his Soul, my dear friend left me $ 25 K
    and i bought a new truck
    not new, it had 54000 miles on it
    a 2013 Toyota 4X4 truck but compared to
    my old 1986 Toyota truck it's totally new
    Happy Holidays
    This post was edited by Baba at December 25, 2019 5:53 PM MST
      December 25, 2019 5:47 PM MST

• My Christmas gift this year was our very own Mugger Jon (The Goat).  I would imagine that there's no need for me to share him.  I'm sure you people receive all the doses of him you can handle on a regular basis around here.  Just ask m2c.  LOL!
      December 25, 2019 5:55 PM MST

You guys seem to like dogs so I was hoping Santa brought you a new puppy - did you get a puppy? Cheers and Merry Christmas!
      December 25, 2019 6:02 PM MST

I said i was not going to sign in anymore today being Christmas, but this made my nips stand up and take notice. LOL

I'm  the gift that keeps on giving hence the lifetime supply of antibiotics and flea dip.

You're not the only one who got what he wanted *wink*
      December 25, 2019 6:21 PM MST