Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We lost Elijah Cummings too early. Now John Lewis is diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer. Why not take out the BAD GUYS oh Lord?

We lost Elijah Cummings too early. Now John Lewis is diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer. Why not take out the BAD GUYS oh Lord?

Why is it the GOOD GUYS?

I don't get it. The good die young and the evil go on to do more evil? What are we supposed to learn from that? If ya wanna live a long life sleep with evil eat evil drink evil inhale evil? That's it? That's the life lesson? If so it SUCKS.

Posted - December 30, 2019

Responses

I'm sorry to hear that.  He was one of the really good guys and so was Elijah Cummings.  
      December 30, 2019 9:40 AM MST

He sez his doc sez he has a "fighting" chance. I think we all know what stage 4 pancreatic cancer means. So we just hope for the best and wish him well. He is definitely one of the very best guys as was Elijah Cummings. Thank you for your reply L and Happy Monday! :)
      December 30, 2019 10:15 AM MST

• John Lewis age 80, now in his 17th term in the House, has had more than enough time to make a difference in national and world events. He chose instead to be an agitator, instigator and problem maker, like so many that have taken up space in Congress for decades. With that said, we wish him well in his fight against his illness. However, His career in politics speaks for itself. He's been more of a nuisance than a problem solver or mediator. He certainly more than makes the case for term limits.
      December 30, 2019 10:48 AM MST