Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » So i hate questions like this but.... im new here and was wondering whos about on here....

So i hate questions like this but.... im new here and was wondering whos about on here....

So anybody reconnise me? Maybe the initials KK will ring a bell from EP. Just curious...D

Posted - January 6, 2020

Responses

I have no clue who you are and have never been on EP.

That aside, A hardy welcome to you.
      January 6, 2020 3:10 PM MST

Why thank you. EP was a site the Experience Project. It was a q and a site.... simular to this but more.... shut down a few years ago.... google it ... the case made head line news.
      January 6, 2020 3:15 PM MST

I remember it very well. I was a Sodahead.   Sodahead was a vastly superior site that locked all of its members out unceremoniously June 5, 2015, at 3:15 pm EST.  I remember clearly typing away and was logged out.  The company decided to go with Pollware and as far as I know, they are still in existence, possibly under another name. 

There were thousands of members on day and night. The site offered polls, questions, statements, chat, private groups, galleries, and blogs. It was also used by Several major media sites for information such as FOX and I believe CBS.

Many disgruntled Sodaheaders who were given the boot or just sought alternate site brought up EP. I checked it out and was not impressed. The interface on Sodahead was exceptional (IMHO) and I have yet to come across a site that rivaled it. I cannot tell you what I would give to be allowed to reopen that site using the Software Application that they had in place. It was exceptional.

A good descrip[tion that I heard describing the site was The most charitable way to describe this group would be "a nest of angry hornets". LOL
    All those celler-dwelling trolls and "angry bees" were dumped onto all y'all.

Good luck and God bless!
    Hope to see you around This post was edited by Jon at January 7, 2020 5:24 AM MST
      January 6, 2020 3:46 PM MST

Hummm i thinking i will stay... for a bit... i was on Applies to M... which shut down.... then Relate 2 That which shut down.... yes i hope to see you around...
      January 6, 2020 4:02 PM MST

"Relate 2 That"

That site was so basic. I was there for such a brief time it's hardly worth mentioning.  LOL
    I don't remember anyone who was there.

I was on Amirite as well (no more) and I go to Similarworlds when I'm feeling masochistic and the need to bask in human waste.

January 6, 2020 5:45 PM MST

Im on SW..... i cant settle on the site....ust dont feel right somehow
      January 6, 2020 9:51 PM MST

That's probably because you have morals and a conscience. LOLOLOL
      January 6, 2020 10:09 PM MST

Lol.... must be why
      January 6, 2020 10:14 PM MST

• I am also on SW occasionally. 
    I think that's what's known as "slumming it".
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 6, 2020 10:15 PM MST
      January 6, 2020 10:13 PM MST

Yeah..being "On the down-low" 

January 6, 2020 10:15 PM MST

• Salutations.  Hope you find answerMug to be a comfortable place for laughter, learning, friendship, and occasional good natured obnoxiousness.  LOL!.  I wouldn't even know where to begin telling you of the mess that is me.  I too was on EP.  I washed ashore here shortly after it imploded.  I once wore the  moniker of "WingedWonder" but now have been reduced to a mere "Twinkle Dink"    LOL, how the mighty have fallen.  Glad you're here.  The site has many forums.  If you feel so inclined I would encourage you to check them all out.  Good luck and God bless in your online adventures.
      January 6, 2020 3:46 PM MST

Oh i vaguly remember the winged wonder...thank you for your kind greetings
      January 6, 2020 4:04 PM MST

January 6, 2020 4:16 PM MST

Well...you're a Brit. That is obvious.
      January 6, 2020 6:11 PM MST

Hummmm yes... is that ok?
      January 6, 2020 9:52 PM MST

Sure.
      January 7, 2020 6:46 AM MST

Phew thats a relief
      January 7, 2020 1:16 PM MST

I just assumed you were Amber.
      January 7, 2020 11:14 AM MST

No....well only on the last saturday in the month......
      January 7, 2020 11:22 AM MST