Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Give me some pointers on whats expected on this site

Give me some pointers on whats expected on this site

Posted - January 10, 2020

Responses

My original thought was “grammar police“, but I have more respect for law enforcement than that
      January 11, 2020 8:46 AM MST

That's like my brother calling me a pig when I belch. I told him to quit insulting the pigs.
      January 11, 2020 8:48 AM MST

I've never put "egg" and "Element 99" together.
    But, now that you've mentioned it...
    They both are a world of mystery.
    Which came first?
    The chicken or Element 99? This post was edited by Merlin at January 17, 2020 10:09 AM MST
      January 11, 2020 8:55 AM MST

Avoid me like the plague.

Billie Eilish actually put a spider in her mouth in the 'you should see me in a crown' video
      January 11, 2020 8:55 AM MST

Not True!  Fake News!
    You look like my sister in both these photos.  
    Stop foolin' around!
    It would be just like her to pull a prank on me like this!
    ;) :) This post was edited by Merlin at January 17, 2020 10:09 AM MST
      January 11, 2020 8:58 AM MST

This girl is my insides.  The outsides belong to Billie Eilish.  And as much as I hate Trump?  That is how much I LOVE Billie Eilish.  If you think I go nuts when I hate something that phenomenal, wait till you get a load of when I love someone that phenomenal.  I cannot impress you enough and never exaggerate.

I know you will agree when I hook you in.  She wrote all her music with her brother. They were homeschooled.   Worked on music since she was very young.  He is a few years older.  She downloaded a song Ocean Eyes that her brother wrote and she sang.  It got thousdands of hits by the next day.  It made her world famous in a week. She has literally a billion fans.  And that song?  It is nothing compared to her many other songs.  She sings, everything she does stunts and all are real and her performing them.  Her brother does the music and she does the music. So she writes music.  She writes lyrics and she can sing like an angel.  And she can come up with stuff no one has thought of yet and she was 14 years old when she wrote all her songs.  14.  

This is the boring part.  I am just getting started.  She is a genius.  So is her brother.  
      January 11, 2020 11:44 AM MST