Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Shuhak
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Obviously the United States Constitution is worth sh** since all the pols are defying it and getting away with it. Why not burn every copy?

Obviously the United States Constitution is worth sh** since all the pols are defying it and getting away with it. Why not burn every copy?

It's worthless clawless toothless.

Why not have a BIG BONFIRE and roast weeners and marshmallows as we have TED NUGENT and DAVID DUKE and SEAN HANNITY and STEPHEN MILLER perform?

Wanna have big fun? Y'all come on down.

Then of course to replace IT you will have the US BIBLE ACCORDING TO DUMB DON.

He will get all the profits from the sales and EVERY FAMILY IS LEGALLY REQUIRED TO BUY THE DELUXE COPY. No exclusions. No exceptions.

You will have a "certain period of time" to comply and if you don't it's prison for you until you do. Who said dumb don wasn't a uniter?

Posted - January 11, 2020

Responses

I disagree that the Constitution is worth sh**, worthless, clawless, and toothless, and I also disagree that all politicians are defying it. Some politicians, Republican and Democrat may try to circumvent or defy certain parts (as of late the 1st and 2nd Amendments specifically) of the Constitution for their own personal gain or for an attempted grab of power, but very few, if any, try to circumvent and defy the entire Constitution. It would be political suicide on their part if they tried.
      January 11, 2020 6:08 AM MST