Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Peculiarly QUEER. Any of you believe dumb don can put his hands on you and cure you of illness/disease? Any of you believe ANYONE ELSE can?

Peculiarly QUEER. Any of you believe dumb don can put his hands on you and cure you of illness/disease? Any of you believe ANYONE ELSE can?

An Answermugger alluded to something akin to that and it got me to wondering how crackpot wackadoodle nuts are dumb don's adoring worshippers?

Posted - January 13, 2020

Responses

No. I do believe it is possible but it is up to the person needing healing not the one who lays hands.  
    This is why a placebo can produce results. Our mind is powerful. Especially if we believe in God's will that we be healed. 

January 13, 2020 3:17 PM MST

I know that our minds can be our greatest allies or our worst enemies m2c. But I thought only JESUS had that power. Elsewise if "miracles" occur is it the mind of the person who is doing the miracling. Could I be wrong? Soitenly! Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 14, 2020 3:22 AM MST

Even with Jesus it matter who the people were and their faith. 
    This is why the Bible says He could do no mighty works in His home town. 
      January 14, 2020 7:14 AM MST

Yes.  I can and I have.  It is called Reiki.

Many can.  All it is is transference of energy and believe me, TRUMP has no clue how to heal anything.

If you put your hands on your stomach, Rosie, you will feel relief and warmth start to soothe the area.  That is a natural occurence that we all possess.  It is how a mother soothes her child.

But Reiki is something you have to study.   It requires a clear mind and practice and little else.  You are allowing the energy to come through you.  

I have gotten rid of people's headaches this way.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 14, 2020 3:22 AM MST
      January 13, 2020 6:52 PM MST

Thank you for your reply Sharon. I thought only JESUS had that power. Are you sure it isn't the mind of the person doing the healing? Our minds can be our greatest allies or our worst enemies. :)
      January 14, 2020 3:23 AM MST