Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Another one bit the dust! Cory Booker left the race for Dem prez candidate. Who is left? Are ya gonna vote WHITE MALE AGAIN?

Another one bit the dust! Cory Booker left the race for Dem prez candidate. Who is left? Are ya gonna vote WHITE MALE AGAIN?

Bernie and Joe fit that bill. So do the billionaires who are floating around out there.

Are Steyer and Bloomberg running as independents" Having followed their spiel or know what thei schtick is. Do you?

At the end no people of color and no women.

How is that different (with the one exception of Hillary) from the way it always is (oh..of course President Obama WAS A VERY COLOFUL GUY).

Same old same boring palette.

Posted - January 13, 2020

Responses

No, I am voting for a man of color again. Orange is a color. :)
      January 13, 2020 2:53 PM MST

Orange will never replace the old Barak.

When he is ousted, and I think he will be, all the SH*(t that he has done to erase Obama will be done to him.  IN FRONT OF HIM.  

Orange is the new SACK.  A sack of dung in an orange jump suit.  
      January 13, 2020 6:28 PM MST

Dumb don is obese and he could crush President Obama just by sitting on him. A dangerous weapon that!
      January 14, 2020 3:15 AM MST

Hahahahahahaha! Oh geez m2c that is very funny hunnee! Thank you for your reply but ya know what? I knew that! :)
      January 14, 2020 3:09 AM MST

Yes. I am.

I am voting for Bernie.  

I am not a racist.  Even a reverse one.
      January 13, 2020 6:25 PM MST

AT this moment I don't have a clue for whom I am going to vote. Of course I will undoubtedly support the Dem candidate but as of now I do not know which one I want to carry that banner. I wanted Kamala Harris. She isn't running now. As for the rest of them I guess whoever is left standing I will support. I hope it is with far more joy than I supported Hillary. I would like to be enthusiastic again as I was for President Barack Obama. But that will probably never happen again. I hope I'm wrong. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday Sharon! :)
      January 14, 2020 3:11 AM MST