Active Now

my2cents
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Secty of Defense Esper sez he saw NO EVIDENCE that Iran was targeting 4 embassies as dumb don said. Will he resign/be fired?

Secty of Defense Esper sez he saw NO EVIDENCE that Iran was targeting 4 embassies as dumb don said. Will he resign/be fired?

Furter to whit of course by now you know that dumb don okayed taking out Soleimani SEVEN MONTHS AGO with certain conditions. They were just waiting for the "right" time and well someone once again SCREWED UP and gave a dumba** reason.  IMMINENT it was not. It may have been other things but IMMINENT DANGER was not among them. Tiring isn't it? Keeping track of all the versions and all the iterations and all the large abysses between all the "reasons"? Sheesh.What a bunca amateurs!

Posted - January 13, 2020

Responses

I wish someone who was in power actually cared to do something.  He won't be fired. He will hardly stop either.
      January 13, 2020 4:41 PM MST

Me too. Anyone who would work for dumb don is trashy. Dumb don is a trash collector you see. Thank you for your reply Sharon.
      January 14, 2020 3:18 AM MST