Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Does this make any sense at all to you? Bernie sez he might consider releasing his list of Supreme Court Picks. Because?

Does this make any sense at all to you? Bernie sez he might consider releasing his list of Supreme Court Picks. Because?

A carrot a schtick a gimmick a ruse a plan to garner votes when

He doesn't know if he will be the chosen one to carry the Dem prez candidate banner
He doesn't know who will be available at that time when the GREAT RBG retires

I can't find any upside to his doing that. Can you?

Posted - January 13, 2020

Responses

Didn't Trump do that when he was running, as well?
    Supposedly, it's to show the base how left/right your picks will be.

Of course, are there any Supreme Court Justices considering retirement?
      January 13, 2020 12:40 PM MST

Well the great RBG is 85 I believe and has had a few bouts with cancer. I think currently she is cancer-free and I'm pretty certain she will hang in until the election or maybe until she simply falls asleep one day on the job and doesn't wake up.  She is tenacious audacious tough and a Liberal in the best sense of that word. I answered your last question first.

I don't know what dumb don did Walt. But of him anything is possible however stupid dumb it be. That is his signature MO. Stupid dumb.

You show the base your hand in advance then perhaps you will alienate those on the edge of supporting you. Making up your mind IN ADVANCE BEFORE ALL THE FACTS ARE KNOWN or DESPITE THE FACTS THAT ARE KNOWN is what moscow mitch that son of an itch is doing. Certainly nothing admirable or worth supporting in that except for the tinfoil hat people of course. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 14, 2020 2:12 AM MST
      January 14, 2020 2:07 AM MST

Does not make sense to me for Bernie. No one thinks he could be a conservative in disguise as was thought of Trump (a liberal in disguise who would likely appoint a liberal maybe even his sister) 
      January 13, 2020 2:47 PM MST

I think saying what you will do in detail when you don't have a clue if you will be the candidate and don't know who will be available when you do have the power to choose just doesn't make sense to me.  That means you are making up your mind IN ADVANCE of having all the facts available. Why would anyone do that? It puts them in a bind to follow through with what they promised. I mean you can say in general what you would like to accomplish like focusing on health care or infrastructure or whatever but beyond that I just don't think it's wise. Thank you for your reply m2c and Happy Tuesday to thee! :)
      January 14, 2020 2:11 AM MST

Maybe he wants the world to see that Trump CAN be ERASED even faster than Trump tried to erase Obama.
      January 13, 2020 4:38 PM MST

The dumb don will never be erased Sharon. He is the bad seed who only ever engaged in doing bad deeds. The damage he has done will never be forgotten and how much of it can be replaced or healed is unknown at this time. None of it will ever be erased. That's like saying you can erase the genocides of which there were more than one. The dumb don is the spawn of the devil without anything of value or worth or good to balance out the bad he has done already and will continue to do as long as he is ALLOWED to continue. All his whinya** toady scairdy cat spineless sycophants like moscow mitch that son of an itch will fight to the death to save him and protect him so he can continue wrecking the world. A pox on all of them! Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 14, 2020 3:29 AM MST