Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » An Answermug friend said something hilarious that I just gotta share with you. A great sense of humor is wondrous isn't it?

An Answermug friend said something hilarious that I just gotta share with you. A great sense of humor is wondrous isn't it?

She said she plans to vote for a person of color. The color being orange. She assures me that "orange is a color". Now I ask you is that not a very high-class sense of humor? So it is possible to keep humor alive and well even in the trenches of politics!

Posted - January 14, 2020

Responses

Wait a minute... if orange is a color and donny is orange... does that mean he's anti himself (racist)? 
      January 14, 2020 4:49 PM MST

Leave it to you to ask THAT question m'dear. Of course dumb don would never CONSCIOUSLY be anti anything about himself. But on another level subconsciously he might well really despise himself.

An example of this. I was married to a Sephardic Jew and he never seemed to be anti-Semitic to me. We attended a company dance held at the home of one of the members and one of the gals I worked with was Jewish. When we went over to chat with her my then-husband the subject of being Jewish came up and he lashed out quite shockingly at Jewish people! I could not believe it. Later on I apologized to her for his outburst. At home I asked him what that was all about and he never really could answer me. I know among African Americans color matters. Lighter is better than darker. Allegedly. Seems peculiar to me. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      January 15, 2020 1:30 AM MST

Glad you enjoyed it. :)
      January 15, 2020 7:08 AM MST

As my grandmother used to say in broken English..."keep her up"! Got me in a really swell mood m2c and it did not require you to say anything you didn't mean. See how that can work for us? ((hugs)) This post was edited by RosieG at January 15, 2020 9:53 AM MST
      January 15, 2020 7:12 AM MST