Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » dumb don retweets a fake photo of Nancy Pelosi dressed in hijab standing in front of an Iranian flag. Know the photo I wanna see?

dumb don retweets a fake photo of Nancy Pelosi dressed in hijab standing in front of an Iranian flag. Know the photo I wanna see?

A naked dumb don in bed with a naked putin "getting it on". How many times would that be retweeted?

Great for a poster? Remember a picture is worth a thousand words. Just flash that worldwide and see what a difference it could make.

Fake is fake. One good fake deserves another. One good tern deserves another. Sauce for goosey gander and gandery goose.

How about a naked dumb don surrounded by his naked cabinet FULL FRONTAL all smiling and holding hands and singing KUMBAYAH? Suitable for a Christmas Card or T-SHIRT.

Posted - January 14, 2020

Responses

Ew!  Now there's an image I'll never get out of my head.  Gag!

It just goes to show how much of a racist that man is.  Guess his parents never taught him  - if you can't cat something nice, don't say anything at all.
      January 14, 2020 12:46 PM MST

Apologies to thee my friend. I should have put WARNING...YOU MIGHT WANT TO BARF IF YOU READ WHAT FOLLOWS! But seriously and honestly would that not be the cat's pajamas? That would be another FIRST. A completely naked prez and cabinet full frontal! It might well set off NUDISM. I gotta ask. Again my sincere aplogies Shuhak. But you know by know I always ask what occurs to me. You always take risks in life and I guess I'm one of 'em! :)
      January 15, 2020 3:51 AM MST