Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » DUMP THE CHUMP. That's the goal. The dems that are attacking one another ARE NOT BEING PRESIDENTIAL. Bye bye Bernie/Liz?

DUMP THE CHUMP. That's the goal. The dems that are attacking one another ARE NOT BEING PRESIDENTIAL. Bye bye Bernie/Liz?

Posted - January 14, 2020

Responses

Honey, either Bernie or Liz are going to be President.

HELLO?????

This is a fight.  Not a boxing match fight, but a fight of ideas and ideals.  We need to see what these candidates actually THINK.  Not some phoney Jesus Christian LOVEY DOVEY phoney baloney.

I want facts and I want truth.  And I can handle frank debate. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 14, 2020 9:08 AM MST
      January 14, 2020 9:06 AM MST

When the main goal in an election is to oust another, everyone loses.  One must have a solid platform to run on.  Beating trump is merely one leg.  
    Any candidate who says they're running just to beat trump isn't worth much.  The job of POTUS is a very serious one.  Each president shapes the country differently.  And no matter how much they may try, no president can ever shape it into the form of any of their predecessors.  Each shaping is unique - good or bad.  Every decisions a president makes affects lives.  Some of those decisions will even cost lives (intentionally or inadvertently). 
    If you were interviewing a person for a job, would you hire someone who sat there badmouthing other potential employees (or even current employees)?  Each presidential candidate IS interviewing for a job - the job of POTUS.   We the people are the interviewers.  We are the ones who either hire them or not.  We read their resume, they don't read it to us (meaning we shouldn't base our vote on their commercials).  We make the final decision, not them.  Sometimes I think the American people have forgotten this.  We assume that since the person applied for the job that they must be qualified.  Or since we hate the person currently holding the job that anyone else will be better.  
    Many times, a potential employee who badmouths others in a job interview will continue to do so if they get the job.  We have to ask ourselves, is that the kind of person we want to hire for this prestigious job? 
      January 14, 2020 10:35 AM MST