Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Memorizing the Constitution might be tough for some. But memorizing Article II Sections 2 and 3 should be relatively easy. That is the President's Job Description. Are you up for it? Why?

Memorizing the Constitution might be tough for some. But memorizing Article II Sections 2 and 3 should be relatively easy. That is the President's Job Description. Are you up for it? Why?

Many folks don't seem to know what the president is authorized by the constitution to do. So if they just memorize the sections that apply they will never be ignorant about it again! Good idea?.

Posted - September 19, 2016

Responses

I haven't even glanced at that thing for decades.   Sorry, but I just could care less.  It isn't followed anyway. 

September 19, 2016 7:56 AM MDT

• Before anyone starts with 2 & 3, they better start with #1 

September 19, 2016 10:00 AM MDT

Any sap can be president look who is there now and he never held a real job and Hillary was fired from her real job of clearing fog off lakes.

September 19, 2016 1:12 PM MDT

What? You READ the CONSTITUTION like I have been suggesting you do all these years? Persistence may have actually paid off!

September 19, 2016 6:04 PM MDT

That has nothing to do with the President's job description GJ. Thank you for your reply.

September 21, 2016 5:31 AM MDT