Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Military » What action would America have taken if a recent Uri like terrorist attack on Indian army would have happened with american army?

What action would America have taken if a recent Uri like terrorist attack on Indian army would have happened with american army?

How long.....?? To tolerate

Posted - September 19, 2016

Responses

Obama would have blamed the Whites and then apologized.

September 19, 2016 1:07 PM MDT

HUH...???

September 19, 2016 2:25 PM MDT

Apples and oranges.   I don't know the situation but each country has their own policies, stories and history.   Sorry, too hard to compare.  I don't know what we would do because we don't have that kind of situation here.  We are not infighting like that.

September 19, 2016 2:35 PM MDT

The closest thing to an Islamic attack on U.S. forces on U.S. soil was the random shooting spree of Nidal Hasan at Fort Hood in 2009. President Obama refused to acknowledge it as an act of terror. Hasan is now imprisoned at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.

Anything like an organized attack on a domestic U.S. installation would be hard to pull off. USA is not the Indian Subcontinent, and USA does not have quite as long a history as does India. Nor does USA have a disputed territory with its neighbors in which opposing factions can fester and grow. 

September 19, 2016 6:03 PM MDT