Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Math » All things considered in America's very brief history has it been a force for good or a force for not so hot? Why do you think so?

All things considered in America's very brief history has it been a force for good or a force for not so hot? Why do you think so?

Posted - September 20, 2016

Responses

Hello Rosie:

Right here, in this great land of ours, for the FIRST time in the history of world, rights were endowed with the PEOPLE and not the government...  The idea is catching on, even if SLOWLY.. 

excon

September 20, 2016 9:16 AM MDT

We the people in the United States of America are retrogressing with the Trumpist movement excon and his supportive lemming minions. Very swiftly and very effectively. How can this be? Any idea how we can stop the madness? Thank you for your reply! :)

September 20, 2016 10:39 AM MDT

Hello again, Rosie:

I'm posting as fast as I can..  You are too..  THIS is how we fight.

excon

September 20, 2016 11:33 AM MDT

• The blood of patriots and tyrants.

September 20, 2016 12:49 PM MDT

((hugs)) Dam* straight it is excon! Just make sure to take your vitamins, get a LOT of rest and eat nutritious foods. Also think kind thoughts. Oh excon I'm giggling like crazy  as I write these words. Maybe nervous giggles for the job ahead? I dunno. I guess we are just old warriors (me older than thee) and will die with our boots on figurative swords in hand! Good for us! Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday m'dear! :)

September 21, 2016 2:27 AM MDT

Surely this reply cannot be to the question I asked RR. "The blood of patriots and tyrants" is the only thing that is distinctive about America?  Was it for good or not so hot? Surely there is more to it than that. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)

September 21, 2016 2:29 AM MDT