Discussion » Questions » Finance » Did Nancy Pelosi receive more under the table money than Barbara Feinstein for the “impeachment“, the same amount, or vice versa? ~

Did Nancy Pelosi receive more under the table money than Barbara Feinstein for the “impeachment“, the same amount, or vice versa? ~

Posted - February 2, 2020

Responses

Barbara and Nancy would never be that sloppy.  They let their husbands trade on inside information from congress to buy and sell their stocks et.

Randy this is all perfectly legal, shame on you for suggesting that of those two fine, upstanding members of the Congress.  I am shawked......
      February 2, 2020 8:49 AM MST

Do you have any evidence to support this suggestion, or even a logical scenario where it would be in someone's particular interest to do so?

Or have you decided to join the "Two legs Democrats...BAD!" flock?
      February 2, 2020 8:52 AM MST

You are intelligent enough to realize that my post is pure sarcasm, not a legally-founded supposition, right?
    ~
      February 2, 2020 9:44 AM MST

Yes indeed I realize that.  It is also time for the WSJ or similar to start running the articles on the trading by these twos husbands and other Congress members spouses.  Those trades are perfectly legal, anyone else would be doing 5-15 for insider trading a a raft of other Federal Felonies.

Boxers husband always makes fantastic trades on areas or sectors in which there is Govt. Business.
      February 2, 2020 11:38 AM MST

(these twos two women’s husbands and other Congress members members’ spouses)

(Boxers Boxer’s husband) 
      February 2, 2020 1:39 PM MST

I wasn’t addressing you, I was addressing SaltyPebble. 
    ~
      February 2, 2020 1:40 PM MST

My apologies. One of the consequences of the Donald Trump presidency is the line between political satire and serious policy positions has become very blurry.

February 2, 2020 2:38 PM MST

Apologies accepted, and thank you.
    ~
      February 2, 2020 11:25 PM MST