AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • What is a food you would not like 'pumpkin spice' flavored?
    1
  • Pumpkin spice ___________________
    1
  • Why might Randolph D Randall feel left out when in fact he is not?
    5
  • What are some weather-related references that also literally or figuratively describe some aspects of you? Use humor if you’re up to it.
    5
  • Is this the end of staring to transcend?
    1
  • Poll.......worst US president ever?
    3
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    3
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    10

Search Results

  • I have known many of the complainers here for 7 years. What are you trying to accomplish with your political complaints here if it applies?

    I have known of some of the Great Complainers here for Seven Years and nothing changes except what they complain about. I am not complaining but rather curious about this myst...  moreI have known of some of the Great Complainers here for Seven Years and nothing changes except what they complain about. I am not complaining but rather curious about this mysterious type of behavior. It seems to me like a truly concerned person would be spending their time in a way that would help shift things in a more desirable direction rather than complain without ceasing. Regardless of who is President, the complaining continues, there are hardly ever any breaks in the complaints of the complainers... it seems to be all on their agendas.   I have been studying a few of you for quite some time and the studies have lead me to theorize that either you are working for someone, promoting their agenda, either voluntarily or for pay or that you suffer from some sort of mind-control, whether a form of hypnosis or a cognitive disorder that allows you to be easily manipulated.      I understand many people need to voice their concerns. What I want to know is do you have a ...    less
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - November 19, 2016
    575 views 1 like
    20

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share