Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So someone accuses you of using your religious beliefs as a CRUTCH would you think he uses his similarly or he has none to use?

So someone accuses you of using your religious beliefs as a CRUTCH would you think he uses his similarly or he has none to use?

Anyone who denigrates the religious beliefs of another must have none of his own.

Chastising criticizing attacking insulting denigrating religious beliefs for what purpose? Calling in to question the sincerity of those beliefs is done by those who aren't sincere don't believe and have no clue. They do it VERY LOUDLY AND PROUDLY repeatedly overly muchly consistently endlessly.

Do you buy that schtick and believe the snake oil salesmouth who tries to sell you on it? What if he attacks YOU and YOUR religious beliefs similarly? Would you quietly accept the venom, roll over whimpering and agree with him or would you be insulted incensed disgusted? I'm betting you'd roll over whimpering and not disagree.

This is the way world works today. Like it a lot or not at all?

Posted - February 8, 2020

Responses

I don't know what inspired you there, Rosie, but don't forget that the most bitter intolerance is often between followers of different religions, or even of sects of the same religion.  

Also someone with no religious beliefs would logically be neutral so would not attack anyone else.  
      February 9, 2020 6:05 PM MST

In a very moving speech Senator Mitt Romney talked about his faith and his oath to GOD when he swore he would be an impartial participant in the (fake) senate impeachment hearing. The only Republican to vote to impeach! It was a memorable speech. The don rebuttal attacked Mitt and the evil don accused Mitt of "using his religion as a crutch". That was my inspiration. The abomination whose name is mud. The don is not religious at all. He feigns it and attends church on occasion for photo ops and talks about it as if he is a true believer. He is as fake about that as he is about anything else. No one has a right to criticize another's religion. Especially a vile vermin evildoer disgusting man like don. In my opinion. A five-time fake bonespur DRAFT DODGER he insults military heroes and treats them like dirt on the one hand. On the other hand he PARDONS an eddie gallagher who was tried and CONVICTED of war crimes and the troops who served with him were witnesses to his perversions and his atrocities and testified against him. This was a highlight of the don's ability to pardon. After which he invited gallagher and his wife to dine at Mar a Lago and plans to make eddie gallagher a big part of his 2020 re-election efforts. That is the man who lies defiles attacks accuses vilified insults 24/7. I rather dislike him with my entire being. Thank you for your reply. It is true that there are bitter differences among religions and the people who practice them. However a president ought not indulge in such things in my opinion. This president knows nothing else since he lives in the slime and the mud and delights slimeing and muddying everyone he can. :( This post was edited by RosieG at February 10, 2020 5:58 AM MST
      February 10, 2020 5:54 AM MST