Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I was so wrong about don. I just thought he hated California. He is equal opportunity state hate. Didja know?

I was so wrong about don. I just thought he hated California. He is equal opportunity state hate. Didja know?

His revenge retaliation tour is growing larger encompassing all sanctuary states. Any state that does NOT roll over, heel, sit, lie down and beg is gonna get hit. His former home state of New York is now a target. As a Palm Beach resident he has ZERO warm feelings for the place he was born, grew up, businessed up, sexed i[. partied up and played. He hates it now as he hates California. How fair is that? I mean c'mon the guy is trying real hard. Give him credit for that.

So any state including all 50 (he might just exception Florida his new legal home...I dunno). He is coming for YOUR state soon. I just adore his even-handed IMPARTIAL revenge retaliation agenda. It's so like him to be fair.

Posted - February 11, 2020

Responses

To be fair, many people hate California. After three decades of radical progressivism, many California residents are tiring of a one-party straitjacket rule. The hard-liberal order normalized massive power blackouts, the nation’s highest array of taxes, the forest mismanagement that fuels deadly fires, an epidemic of homelessness in major cities, eroding schools, crumbling infrastructure, and soaring energy costs. There is a great sickness in California, home of the greatest number of American billionaires and poor people. The agricultural heart of the state has dried up, the middle-class have fled to more favorable tax environments. 

As in most of California’s existential crises—budgeting, infrastructure, pensions, immigration, education, law enforcement—the problem lies in its coastal corridor, a surreal place where liberal grandees assume that they are exempt from the chaotic and destructive ramifications of their own cancerous utopian ideologies. The situation seems dire and bleak for those who wish to restore the once-great state. 
      February 11, 2020 7:13 PM MST

Thank you for your reply ru and Happy Wednesday to you. I expected nothing less than this from you. You are very dependably predictable.
      February 12, 2020 5:25 AM MST