Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I wonder if don is "dead" vis a vis sex or if a sexy RINGER could worm her way in and service him ? A dropdead gorgeous dame to do him in?

I wonder if don is "dead" vis a vis sex or if a sexy RINGER could worm her way in and service him ? A dropdead gorgeous dame to do him in?

A hot babe. Arm candy. But BRILLIANT and sexy and seductive and irresistible?

Now of course if don is "dead" to that it won't work. But if there is anything left of that sexually abusive guy it could work. When do you think was the last time he "got it on" with someone?

She'd have to be the age of a granddaughter of course. In her 20's. In fact a tag team of Victoria Secret models might work wonders. Maybe three of them? What real MAN could resist that? Only a wuss would turn that down.

Posted - February 13, 2020

Responses

How long ago was Stormy Daniels?
      February 13, 2020 3:02 AM MST

He "had his way with her" when Melania was pregnant with Barron. However old he is that's when it was. I don't know if there were others after her. He seems dead sexually. He is very fat and very old and never was in shape. But maybe with the right primer that old pump could flow again. It would be interesting to see how Evangelicals would react to headlines about "The don was caught naked in bed with 12 naked virgins". Maybe something less. I just wonder what it will take to get through to his defenders? Burning Bibles to toast marshmallows and make s'mores maybe? Thank you for your reply R and Happy Thursday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 13, 2020 3:09 AM MST
      February 13, 2020 3:09 AM MST