Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Does "death" come quickly to those who always say what they mean? Do they live life on the edge on the brink for sayng what they think?

Does "death" come quickly to those who always say what they mean? Do they live life on the edge on the brink for sayng what they think?

Posted - February 14, 2020

Responses

Does Donald Trump live on the edge?

He always says what he means.  And he doesn't even know he is doing it.  

So, God watches over drunks and fools, I guess.    When it is your time, it is your time.  Some people are alive and no one knows how or why and Trump is a prime example.  He is too stupid to think he needs much protection, yet he has pissed off so many people in his lifetime and stolen their money, raped people, and yet he is shooting his mouth off every time he has a thought.

Why has no one blasted his brains to kingdom come yet?  He certainly is responsible for blasting many innocent people off the planet.  When  is it his turn?

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 15, 2020 5:49 AM MST
      February 14, 2020 10:12 AM MST

We are witness to his mental deterioration on a daily basis. It is apparent to all of us. Time will soon take care of him. Whether his mind goes away completely or he has a heart attack or he goes to sleep one night and never wakes up or he trusts the wrong person and dies because of it. He is mad. He is insane. He is mentally deranged and his peeps do their best to deal with him as he is. No small feat. One day it will be more than they can handle and then the denouement will occur. When I don't know. It can't be soon enough for me for sure. I wait. Impatiently. Thank you for your reply Sharon.
      February 15, 2020 5:52 AM MST