Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So now we have something more deadly and pressing than dumb don. Is the Coronvirus another BLACK PLAGUE? Will it decimate millions?

So now we have something more deadly and pressing than dumb don. Is the Coronvirus another BLACK PLAGUE? Will it decimate millions?

The dumb of don is small potatoes.

The economy
The Coronavirus
A pingpong tournament
Watching grass grow

A lot more important than him. How will he handle being ignored? I know. Start a war. That'll get him attentioned bigly.

Posted - February 25, 2020

Responses

I'm sure he is unhappy that the virus us taking away so much attention from him.  I'm also sure it's Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi and Obama's fault.  
      February 25, 2020 1:06 PM MST

Reports are that dumb don is FURIOUS that the stock market plunged two days in a row due to the Coronavirus. Yesterday's drop was about 900 pts and the day before it was over 1000. If it keeps up what will dumb don? Send out a mobile firing squad to take the culprits? I dunno L. We'll find out. Thank you for your reply! :) The dumb of don has converted to his alternate ego. RUMPELSTILTSKIN. Watch him stomp stomp stomp in fury. All 400 lbs of him! It's kinda hilarious isn't it?
      February 26, 2020 3:06 AM MST

He can be as furious as he wants.  Trade has all but ceased due to the outbreak.  Supply chains have been interrupted and it remains to be seen how long it will take to get things back on track.  The cost of purchasing items that we import will, naturally, rise as will the cost of other things. This may be the new "normal" for a while.  
      February 26, 2020 10:47 AM MST

Is your company going to be impacted at all L? Or will it be relatively unscathed? Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 26, 2020 11:20 AM MST

I'm not sure.  I know the attorneys can work from home, but none of the secretaries are set up to do that.  No one has said anything about it, so I'm going to assume things will remain as they are now.
      February 26, 2020 11:23 AM MST

Fingers crossed my friend. We have a box of face masks in the closet. I just took it out and put it on the table. Tomorrow we go shopping to Winco. I'm carrying a couple of masks in my purse and if I see others wearing them we will too. Gotta adapt, bend or break. Thank you for your reply L! L(
      February 26, 2020 12:48 PM MST

LOL … if others are wearing them, you don't have to worry you'll catch anything from them.  It's the ones who aren't wearing them you have to worry about.
      February 26, 2020 1:34 PM MST

The bubonic plague had a mortality rate of around 70%. Corona is less than 15% - so even if you are infrcted, there is better than a five in six chance that you will recover.
    It's flu. It's flu on steroids, but it's still flu.
      February 26, 2020 3:20 AM MST

People die from the flu too. OK R. Thanks and we will see how deadly bad it will be. Got masks? Gonna use them? Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thy! :)
      February 26, 2020 11:31 AM MST