Active Now

Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Would you/do you take anyone seriously who doesn't take Serious seriously? You're OK with sluffing stuff off? WHY?

Would you/do you take anyone seriously who doesn't take Serious seriously? You're OK with sluffing stuff off? WHY?

Posted - February 28, 2020

Responses

Depends what it is that we are trying to take seriously... some things have to be taken seriously... In general though I do laugh and joke about most things, especially myself. 
      February 28, 2020 10:45 AM MST

I had something specific in mind Addb. How dumb don reacted to the Coronavirus initially. LIED when he said there were just 15 cases in the US..at the time there were 60. Now in California alone we have 8400 people being monitored and I expect that is being replicated in all 50 states. Of course being monitored doesn't mean they have the virus. But the conditions surrounding them is SERIOUS enough to warrant monitoring. The dumb of don sloughed it off and lied and didn't give a rat's a** about any of it. He lies all the time but these lies could result in death. And may well. Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 28, 2020 11:57 AM MST

There are only 15 cases in USA not counting those who came from China or the cruise ships. 

February 28, 2020 12:19 PM MST