Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me". Will dumb don fool you twice or do you know EXACTLY what you will be getting?

"Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me". Will dumb don fool you twice or do you know EXACTLY what you will be getting?

Y'all KNEW he was a cheapskate deadbeat egomaniac blowhard when you voted for him the first time. He has proven to be additionally unpatriotic incompetent indifferent cruel and a puppet of a hostile foreign country in those years.

So what does that say about YOU if you're gonna vote for that again?

Posted - February 29, 2020

Responses

Well, as you know I can't vote... but he never fooled me for an instant, not once.. I really hope people are smart enough to get rid of him at the next election.
      February 29, 2020 3:07 AM MST

I know honey...would that you could. Other than himself dumb don is OBSESSED with cruelty and that is what drives him. I fear his base adores him BECAUSE OF THAT so here we go again. The more cruel he is the more his peeps celebrate him compliment appreciate him. Go figger. Thank you for your reply Addb and Happy Saturday to thee! :)
      February 29, 2020 3:15 AM MST