Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Element 99
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The wise extremely stable genius brilliance of his words/actions is STAGGERING. All is well. Have no fear. Don't worry. Better now?

The wise extremely stable genius brilliance of his words/actions is STAGGERING. All is well. Have no fear. Don't worry. Better now?

Per dumb don mickeymousepounce is now IN CHARGE of all information dissemination vis a vis the Coronavirus.
All scientists are MUZZLED. One conduit bottleneck only per dumb don.

WHAT COULD GO WRONG?

Posted - February 29, 2020

Responses

Well, if it helps our Boris has apparently been criticised for not being more on the ball and proactive re the virus.. 
      February 29, 2020 3:05 AM MST

How are things going in your country Addb? Any reports of Coronavirus among the citizens of your country? Do you travel much? I wonder for those whose jobs require a lot of travel what will they do? Also imports/exports will be affected. So if we can't get parts from other countries do our production lines stop? I wonder what the ripple effect will be and how much harm will be sustained during this pandemic? Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      February 29, 2020 3:19 AM MST

Yes we have today/yesterday, our first infection in someone who has not been abroad.. so this means he/she caught it from someone who had but who hasn't been identified.. so they are still out there infecting... we have had 20 confirmed cases so far. 

I personally don't travel at all as I am still struggling financially because of my studies.. 

Yes they say it is already affecting production and jobs.. for some they said they have had more orders as people don't want to buy from abroad at the moment.. ultimately bad news I think 
      February 29, 2020 3:24 AM MST