Active Now

Randy D
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » When you were a student, and if you walked home from school, did you ever carry anyone else’s books, if so, did it have its desired effect?

When you were a student, and if you walked home from school, did you ever carry anyone else’s books, if so, did it have its desired effect?

~

Posted - March 3, 2020

Responses

Nope. She lived in a different direction.
      March 3, 2020 11:03 PM MST

Walk home from school?  Me WALK home from school????  Bite your tongue!   I had to catch a ride in a car as the busses weren't allowed to take me home.... something about having to live at least 1 mile from the school.  1,320 feet didn't cut it.
      March 3, 2020 11:10 PM MST

Never walked to school we took School Buses.  God forbid we ever exhibited a crush, the ribbing would have destroyed your ego. 

Now there was a Lass that as a group we rode our bikes past her house whenever possible.  Too say we were all smitten would be an understatement
      March 4, 2020 6:44 AM MST

I never carried anyone else's books. We did walk a lot until we were juniors and a couple of us had cars.
      March 4, 2020 7:20 AM MST

Never carried anyone's books, walking home.
    Seemed like I was the only one who walked.  lol

Did sometimes carry books between classes.
    Never got me anything other than a "thank you".
      March 4, 2020 7:27 AM MST

I lived across the street from the primary school (grades 1-8).  I never carried books belonging to another.
      March 4, 2020 11:57 PM MST