Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Y'all EXPECTED it! Here t'is! "Jerry Falwell Jurrr says COVID 19 is a plot to hurt HOAX. Chip off the old blockhead dad?

Y'all EXPECTED it! Here t'is! "Jerry Falwell Jurrr says COVID 19 is a plot to hurt HOAX. Chip off the old blockhead dad?

Posted - March 15, 2020

Responses

Again the HOAX is the claims by the left that we are not prepared. That "Trump has done nothing in the last 2 months to keep this disease from spreading."

March 15, 2020 7:27 AM MDT

March 15, 2020 7:53 AM MDT

:):):)
      March 15, 2020 9:09 AM MDT

CDC messed up the test. They made it too broad and it was picking up false positives.  That has been fixed and regulations removed to fast track test manufacturing and allowing other labs to run the results not just the CDC. 

Trump was not in the lab creating the test. 
    The closing of travel from China and Europe have saved lifes.

March 15, 2020 11:36 AM MDT

Still m2c? Still? Still? SIGH. Thanks for your opinion. It's not worth much on the open market but it's all ya got I guess so thanks again. You might check out the link Kg provided you which I expect you will relegate to hoax right? This post was edited by RosieG at March 15, 2020 1:09 PM MDT
      March 15, 2020 9:09 AM MDT

Trump acted before they wanted him to. CDC did screw up the test. We got it fixed. 
      March 15, 2020 11:37 AM MDT

Who "THEY"? He ridiculed it and HOAXED the hell out of it for WEEKS m2c. Who "wanted him to do that?" He also disbanded the very agency and experienced people set up to handle PANDEMICS. Who "wanted him" to do that? Sorry pal but your defense doesn't wash. I don't know why you don't just look it up? You only listen to the sean of hannity and THE HOAX and you really believe you are getting the only truth available. Go figger! Thank you for your reply. As a Charles Dickens crippled child said long ago..."God Bless Us Every one" or words to that effect. GOD is on call 24/7 just to keep up with what the HOAX does. Sheesh. An evil seed. A BAD seed. This post was edited by RosieG at March 15, 2020 11:56 AM MDT
      March 15, 2020 11:54 AM MDT

Media (MSDNC etc), the Dems in Congress.  All called Trump racist for the ban from China. 
    The ban on UE was another "attack on our allies."
      March 15, 2020 12:03 PM MDT

I suspect it has a negative interest rate on the open market.
      March 15, 2020 11:56 AM MDT

Speaking of markets will it tank or soar on Monday tom? Whatcha think? Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee and thine. Hope all is well where you are. STAY SAFE! :)
      March 15, 2020 12:00 PM MDT

I can confidently say that the market will fluctuate over the course of the day.  
      March 15, 2020 12:09 PM MDT

No, the real HOAX is the spin that Trump supporters are putting on the reality that the man like they elected as president has no real appropriate concern about the safety and health of Americans when he has decided that appropriate and TIMELY responses to COVID-19 might harm his reelection chances if the true numbers were known.

Turns out that "FLUFF" you categorized Trumps philosophies, morality, and ethics as was the only thing that is important when the appropriate and necessary response has not been sufficiently thought out.

I think Trump has perpetrated a fraud upon the American people by downplaying the severity of what is the basis for declaring COVID-19 a pandemic.

The question is, "Are Trump supporters accessories after the fact?"---The evidence for a "Absolutely Yes!!!" answer is probitive. 
      March 15, 2020 11:54 AM MDT

:):):)
      March 15, 2020 11:59 AM MDT

We were told from the start. To take this seriously. To take the same precautions we supposed to take for the flu season. 
    We have been told this from the start.
    Yes CDC screwed up the test. It has been fixed. 
      March 15, 2020 12:16 PM MDT

Yeah---and when your kids leave the house you probably occasionally at least tell them to "be careful"---hardly an admonishment that provides meaningful information and guidance to the kids that would help them to safeguard themselves in the immediate future.

And of course, kids tend not to pay any attention to such useless statements to them when they come from a parent.

Much like those of us who read what we consider to be equally useless statements on various Q & A sites about Trump and how wonderful he is.

March 15, 2020 1:40 PM MDT

It people do not listen that is not Trump or anyone else's fault. 

We were told much more than be careful. 
      March 15, 2020 1:45 PM MDT

I listen to both Trump and you---And I suspect my response to what either Trump or you say is not unlike your children's response to your "Be Careful" or similar non-specific and possibly useless admonition.  

And it seems that being the last one to respond to any given post provides no inherent value to the one posting last.

March 15, 2020 2:05 PM MDT

We were given very specific instructions. Sorry you didn't pay attention. This post was edited by my2cents at March 15, 2020 2:41 PM MDT
      March 15, 2020 2:09 PM MDT

• No, it's neither plot nor conspiracy. It is, however an opportunity to hurt the president and the economy. Foremost in the effort are the media, stampeding the public like frightened cattle in a hail storm, and the nay saying, whining, anti-American, subversive elements in the national Democrat party.
      March 15, 2020 3:50 PM MDT