Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Open up the country by Easter. Within a week COVID 19 has multipled TEN FOLD. Close it down again or keep going?

Open up the country by Easter. Within a week COVID 19 has multipled TEN FOLD. Close it down again or keep going?

What do you do with all the dead bodies? Walk around them as you picnic beach and mountain hop?

Anything to please the HOAX folks?

Of course I totally believe HOAX is stupid dumb from mouth to butt. You do nutt. Different strokes.

Posted - March 25, 2020

Responses

It operates thirteen fold Rosie just saying:) This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at March 25, 2020 9:12 AM MDT
      March 25, 2020 7:38 AM MDT

Thirteen pieces of silver CW? No it's 30 pieces of silver. Weird wonderful wonky whoopsy doosy! I just GOOGLED 13 pieces of gold and that is Mexican wedding tradition about which I knew nothing. So  honestly sweetie I don't understand how it applies to my question. Coulda edify s'il vous plait? Merci and Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! I hope you and your family are doing well under the circumstances. It's getting uglier everywhere but China. I think they shut the country down in January. Spain just surpassed China in number of deaths.. Whatever the HOAX is smoking has further addled his brain. Too bad he doesn't drink. Maybe it couldda done him some good early on. SIGH. :( This post was edited by RosieG at March 25, 2020 2:37 PM MDT
      March 25, 2020 9:16 AM MDT